Friday, December 5, 2014

December 5th 2014: Dinner with Friends at Hot Pot Buffet, Boston

Today after work, I headed to Boston for dinner with friends at Hot Pot Buffet at 70 Beach Street in Chinatown Boston.

Before that, I got some takeout from Mac's Deli, a meat shop in the Brighton aera, getting the Big Mac's Italian (mortadella, salami, capicolla, pepperoni, hots, pepperchini, oil, provolone) sandwich
 and a cup of Broccoli Cheddar soup.
The sandwich wasn't too bad, once the onions were removed, mainly because of the hot sauce in it, although the soup was a little too salty for my liking.

I had to park behind Crave: Mad for Chicken as I was late, so I was forced to get some Spicy Soy Garlic Chicken Wings again to validate my parking there, which I was able to do pickup for, so I did not have to wait in the restaurant. Instead, I went to the hot pot place to meet with my friends and start the feasting before coming back for the chicken.

After our huge meal, during which I was able to sneak in a chicken wing as well, we headed nearby to Chatime for drinks.

I got the Yogurt Lemon Juice,
which was pretty good.

It was great to be able to meet up with my friends after not having done so for a few weeks now. Looking forward to the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment