Thursday, December 4, 2014

December 4th 2014: More Exploring in NYC

 I was back in Manhattan NY today, 

General Electric Building

Park Avenue Tower

Helmsley Building

Waldorf Astoria Residences

500 Fifth Avenue

Chrysler Building


Bryant Park Hotel

The Langham

325 Fifth Avenue

425 Fifth Avenue
Lord and Taylor

Archer Hotel
New York Times Building
One World Trade Center
Woolworth Building

Hudson River


Balloon Flower (Red),
7 World Trade Center

America's Response Monument/De Oppresso Liber

FDNY Memorial Wall

Double Check

City Hall Park

Red Cube, 140 Broadway


City Hall


Printing House Square,
Park Row and Spruce Street


New York County Surrogate's Court


The Beekman

















getting lunch at David Burke Fabrick at 47 West 38th Street,

where I got The Mu Roll (crispy scallion pancake roll, vermicelli noodles, smoked tofu, shiitake mushrooms),
the Grilled Skirt Steak (chorizo, chimichurri, potato and cheese fritter),

and the Fabrick's Chocolate Couture Hazelnut Handbag (gianduja mousse, raspberry ganache, vanilla bean ice cream) for dessert.
Simply excellent stuff I must say.

I then headed to the top of the Empire State Building for the views there,








and then walked on the High Line for a bit,


catching a view of the Hoboken Terminal in Hoboken NJ.
From here, I headed to the National September 11 Memorial & Museum.
















With that, I embarked on my walk across the Brooklyn Bridge into Brooklyn NY,



ending my day with a drink from Tbaar at 4823 8th Avenue in Brooklyn NY
and a bowl of noodles from Grand Noodle House at 6301 8th Avenue.

A pretty productive day of exploring NYC I must say.






No comments:

Post a Comment