Monday, June 29, 2015

June 29th 2015: Meals in Wayland and Framingham

Today after work, I headed into Wayland for a Chinese dinner at China Rose,
getting the Scallops with Garlic Sauce
and the Crispy and Spicy Aromatic Shrimp (lightly coated with lotus flour, stir fried in special aromatic sauce).
Both dishes were pretty good, but not enough to fill me up, so I decided to go check out another place in Framingham, Joa Take Out, a small cafeteria style Brazilian hole in the wall. Here, I got the X-Joa Sandwich (chicken sandwich with cheese, ham, egg, bacon, pineapple)
and the Cacarola (flour, milk, eggs, coconut, sugar) dessert.
Not bad, but definitely not worth the extremely long time I had to wait for my order, with people even coming in and leaving with their order before I got mine. Not coming back for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment