Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June 30th 2015: Dinner at CBS Scene, Foxborough

Today after work, I headed toward Foxborough for dinner at CBS Scene in Foxborough. Before that, I stopped by Tangerini's Spring Street Farm in Millis for some ice cream. Raspberry picking was available today, but as I am going to do it with my friend a few days from now, I decided to ignore the temptation, going with just a scoop of Monster Mash Ice Cream.

Not bad.

I headed to Patriot Place next where CBS Scene is located,

choosing to make a detour for some froyo at Berry Yogurt,

But it was just so -so.

Finally at the sports bar itself,

I decided to just get the Duck Bacon Flatbread ( house cured Duck bacon, mozzarella, goat cheese, dried cherries, Caramelized shallots, pomegranate drizzle, micro basil)

And the Ahi Tuna "Nachos" (Marinated tuna, wakame seaweed salad, sweet soy sauce, sriracha and wasabi aioli on Wonton chips).
The flatbread was not bad, though a little sour at times, while the wasabi got to me a little for the tuna. Overall, with good restaurants right next door, this place is definitely not at the top of my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment