Tuesday, June 2, 2015

June 2nd 2015: Dinner at Lulu's Allston, Boston

Today after work, I had a meetup dinner to go to at Lulu's Allston in Boston. I have been here in the past for brunch, but never for dinner.

This time, I got to try some of my friend's Mexican Cheesy Crisps (salsa tapatio),
which were pretty much expensive cheetos,

and the Thai Quinoa Black Bean Burger (Burger with Thai red curry and coconut milk, Vermont cheddar, secret sauce, LTO, brioche roll, hand-cut fries),
which was actually pretty good, considering it is a vegetarian burger.

After dinner and an interesting philosophical conversation about religion, I decided to get some takeout for tomorrow's lunch from Brigham Circle Chinese Food in town, getting the General Tso's Beef.

Not bad, but nothing special.



No comments:

Post a Comment