Monday, August 31, 2015

August 31st 2015: Meals in Shrewsbury and Westborough

Today after work, I decided to check out Three Gorges III, a small Chinese restaurant in Westborough which used to be Chef Sun, which i patronised once a long time ago.

Before that,  I stopped by Blue Coast Coffee in Shrewsbury, which used to be Shelly's Cafe and Deli when I last visited it. It definitely looks much better than before,  and I got the North End Panini (grilled chicken,  sundried tomatoes,  artichokes,  spinach,  mozzarella cheese and basil Pesto sauce).

Pretty good sandwich actually.

With respect to the restaurant itself,  it was Perry much the same as before, although the menu now has Thai food as well,  of which I decided to get the Chilli Duck.
Definitely not what I was expecting, and nothing special at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment