Monday, August 3, 2015

August 3rd 2015: Meals in Shrewsbury and Grafton

After work today, I went to check out the Uptowne Grille, a small Mediterranean place in Shrewsbury,

getting a Spicy Lamb Kabob Mediterranean Roll-Up,

Which was pretty flavorful given the simple nature of the place and that there wasn't a single soul in the place. It wasn't filling though, and I had to go to the Post Office Pub in Grafton for more food. I have never though much of this place because it didn't look like much whenever I drove by, but as it turns out, the main side of the place is actually facing away from the main road.

After looking at the menu, I decided to go with the Scallop and Bacon Ravioli (char grilled sea scallops served with Scallop and Bacon filled Ravioli with an apple herb butter sauce with chopped bacon and rich Cider drizzle).
Pretty interesting stuff, the sweetness of the sauce really making the dish taste really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment