Friday, August 7, 2015

August 7th 2015: Rehearsal Dinner at Grafton Street Pub and Grill, Cambridge

Today, I did a rehearsal for my friend's wedding at the Sheraton Commander Hotel in Cambridge,
Then headed to Grafton Street Pub and Grill for the dinner. There were hors d'oeuvres of Island Creek Oysters, little neck Clams, jumbo Shrimp,

Wonton skins

and Ceviche served,
And for Drinks we all got the bride's favourite drink.

For food, I got the Roasted Beet Salad (French feta, candied Walnuts, mint, Cumin vinaigrette),

The Seasonal Wild Mushrooms (cheddar Polenta, shallots, Parmigiano reggiano)

And the Tres Leches Cake (dulce de Leche, pecans).

I also got to try my friend's Brandt Farms Bavette Steak (baby arugula, cremini, truffle oil, Mashed potatoes, Bordelaise).

Everything was really good as always,  especially the main Dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment