Sunday, August 11, 2013

August 11th 2013: Another Delicious Dinner at Pho Hoa, Malden

Today after a fun day of doing food truck stuff with my friends, we decided to have a Vietnamese dinner at Pho Hoa in Malden. This time, I decided to get the Com Dac Biet (Special Combination Rice Plate, with grilled pork chop, julienned steamed pork with pork skin, eggs, Vietnamese Meatloaf and tofu covered ground shrimp),

while my friends got the Bun Dac Biet (Special Combination Vermicelli Bowl, grilled pork, pork meatball, shrimp on sugarcane, egg roll),

the Goi Cuon Nem Nuong (Pork Meatball Spring Rolls, Steamed Rice Paper wrapped around pork meatball, pickled carrots, vermicelli and a crunchy roll),

the Goi Tom (Shrimp Salad),

and the Pho Dac Biet (Speical Combination Noodle Soup).
My dish was excellent with all the different sorts of pork, and the shrimp crackers on the salad made it even more tasty. The rolls were pretty good as well, especially with the crunchy roll in it.

I haven't been disappointed with this place thus far, so keep it up. I'm glad I was able to spend time with my food truck friends this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment