Monday, August 19, 2013

August 19th 2013: Dinner at Sofia Ristorante, Hudson

Today after work, I decided to use my coupon at Sofia Ristorante, a small town Italian restaurant located in the Hudson town center. Before that, I went into Boylston for a hike at the Hillside Trail Network, located at Elmwood Place near Main Street. The path I took to find Flagg Pond here by walking on the path behind the football field here, which had many kids training today, is shown below in pink.

The pond itself was nothing much to look at though.

Other places I visited in Boylston follow.
Boylston Historical Society
Rocky Pond,
Boulder Way and Rocky Pond Road

From here, I headed into the town of Berlin to visit the Fishing Derby Pond at Berlin Memorial School, which was nothing much either.

Northborough was next.
Bartlett Pond from Watson Park,
41 Lyman Street
Smith Pond, ~75 Otis Street

My last stop was at the Tyler Dam at 193 Robin Hill Street in Marlborough.

From here, I headed into Hudson for dinner. The restaurant itself had some interesting decor,

but it was pretty empty tonight, and the Beef Fagottini I got, which was stuffed with parma ham and cheese,

 was too salty, although I still managed to eat all of it. Not a place I will come back to.

No comments:

Post a Comment