Friday, August 9, 2013

August 9th 2013: Celebrating National Day with Fellow Countrymen

Today after work, I decided to head to MIT in Cambridge to celebrate my country's  National Day with fellow countrymen. There wasn't much food to eat, although I had a fun time catching up with old friends and meeting new ones. However, as I was still hungry, I decided to head to Dosa Factory, an Indian takeout place located behind an Indian grocery store.

With my groupon, I decided to get the Rose, Saffron and Pistachio Falooda for a drink, and the Beef Garli Chilli entree.

The Falooda drink was pretty good, although there were pieces of noodle in the drink which kept getting sucked up my straw, and I had to pull out every strand with my mouth. The beef though did not have much taste and was a little hard as well. Overall, not one of my better  Indian meals, if not the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment