Thursday, August 15, 2013

August 15th 2013: Dinner at Drafter's Sports Cafe, Dudley

Today after work, I decided to use my groupon at Drafter's Sports Cafe, located at the Tri-State Speedway in the town of Dudley. Before that, I did some sightseeing in the towns of Worcester,
Iglesia Casa de Oracion, 21 Canterbury Street

Auburn,
Auburn Sportsman's Club

Millbury,
Ramshorn Pond, ~93 Davis Road
Oxford
Lowe's Pond, ~6 Huguenot Road
and Dudley itself.
Larner Pond, ~114 Charlton Road
Wallis Pond, 114 Charlton Road
Merino Pond Beach, End of Lakeview Avenue
Packard Pond, ~82 Carpenter Road
Finally at the dinner place, which was just a small bar area in the middle of an arcade, with the race track on the second floor.
With my groupon, I got a card with $20 of credit on it, so I did not need to use it all on food, although my waitress later told me they had made a mistake in doing this. I was thankful though, as I would have to order a lot of food, which was mainly appetizers on the menu. For food, I decided to get the Corn Dog Nuggets (Mini hot dogs covered with crispy sweet batter) with seasoned curly fries,

and the Artie Style Wings (cajun seasoning drizzled with Buffalo sauce, crispy). 
The corn dogs weren't too bad, although the wings were disappointingly lacking in sauce.

I still had credit on my card, but the arcade was already closed by the time I was done eating. Maybe I should give it to my friend who lives in Dudley.

No comments:

Post a Comment