Tuesday, August 27, 2013

August 27th 2013: Dinner at Sully's First Edition Pub, Marlborough

After getting my hair cut today, I decided to do some hiking in Southborough before going to dinner at Sully's First Edition Pub in the town of Marlborough. The first place I went to was the Sudbury Reservoir Trail, located at Partridge Hill Road and White Bagley Road. I was intially going to walk the trail, but I realized the views from the roadside were pretty good enough anyway.
I also tried to visit the Sudbury Dam, but as it was off limits to the public, I decided not to take any risks getting caught for trespassing, although I did catch sight of the huge dam there.

From here, I decided to head for dinner, passing by the Marlborough Fire Department along the way.

The pub itself is pretty small, and the menu pretty limited as well. I finally settled on a ginger ale and the Baked Stuffed Scallops (stuffed with seafood stuffing), which was not really any good at all.


Definitely not a good dining experience, although the Red Sox did rout the Baltimore Orioles tonight in baseball.

No comments:

Post a Comment