Wednesday, August 21, 2013

August 21st 2013: Dinner at Loft 266, Worcester

Today after work, I decided to try out Loft 266, a pretty chic bar restaurant with 2 floors in Worcester. Before that, I visited a few places in town.
Zion Lutheran Church
Greendale People's Church
Our Lady of the Rosary Church,
23 Fales Street
Burncoat Baptist Church
Quinsigamond Community College

Notre Dame Academy
including Assumption College.
Loft 266 has pretty nice decor,
but I could not say the same for the food I got. The Buffalo Chicken Rangoons (Hearty chunks of chicken mixed with buffalo sauce, scallions, carrots and cream cheese wrapped in a wonton and fried until crispy. With bleu cheese and celery sticks) were just so-so, 

The Shrimp, Broccoli and Sausage (Mild Italian sausage paired with shrimp and broccoli. Sauteed in a white wine garlic butter sauce over penne and topped with Parmesan cheese) was simply bland and horrendous, even though the shrimp was fresh.

I'm going to have to put ketchup or something on it if I'm going to have a decent lunch tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment