Thursday, May 15, 2014

May 15th 2014: Lunch in Worcester, Dinner in Somerville

I had to run out for errands during work, so I decided to grab lunch at the Theater Cafe in Worcester. This place is pretty small, though somewhat open. I decided to go with their Shepherd's Pie

and Jerk Chicken Soup.
The pie was just alright, being a little strong on herbs, while the soup was more like a Thai curry, though it was pretty good.

After work, I had to head to Somerville for food truck stuff, so I decided to get food from Rudy's Cafe, a Mexican place which was pretty decently decorated in a casual setting.
Having to hurry a little, I just got the Crabmeat Quesadilla (crisp flour tortilla filled with fresh crabmeat, cheeses, corn, tomators, chipotle chillies, with salsa, sour cream and lime), and it was pretty tasty, even without much sauce.
Food truck stuff was pretty fun, and I got to eat a Mint Cookies and Creme cupcake from Georgetown Cupcakes in Boston.

Clearly I need to work on the truck more after having been away for several months.

No comments:

Post a Comment