Tuesday, May 6, 2014

May 6th 2014: Dinner at West 7 Bistro, Somerville

Today after work, I had to head into Cambridge to do food truck stuff, and afterward, I still had not had anything to eat, so I decided to head nearby to West 7 Bistro in Somerville for dinner. This Italian restaurant is relatively small with a semi casual feel.

The menu was relatively interesting, and I decided to go with the Polenta Grillia (grilled polenta cake topped with sauteed spinach and roasted portabella mushrooms served with chicken or sausage)

and the Steak Pizzaiola (thinly sliced sirloin steak, basil and mozzarella cheese with sauce).
The pizza wasn't really anything special, but the polenta was another thing altogether. Really fresh, and really tasty as well.

The tiramisu I got for dessert wasn't half bad either.

Overall, not too bad I guess, although I've had better.

No comments:

Post a Comment