Tuesday, May 27, 2014

May 27th 2014: A Late Night with Friends in Boston

Today after work, my friend invited me to a free party with food at the Pour House, a bar restaurant in Boston that I have been to in the past.I arrived a little early in the area, and as I did not want to eat the hot dogs served at the bar, I decided to use my deal at Sofa Cafe nearby instead. This place is like most other places along Newbury Street, small and below ground. I was disappointed that they were out of their Apple Bear Claws, and that they do not make their sandwiches to order, instead having them wrapped in  plastic. With my deal I got the Hot Chocolate, the Ham and Cheese Croissant and the Mozzarella Pesto Sandwich.
Nothing amazing about the food or drink. Surely I can do better than this place.

With that, I headed to Pour House and had a lot of fun with friends. We headed to Hot Pot Buffet in Chinatown for a late night dinner, where I just ate and ate, helping to finish everything as we had ordered a little too much. A fun night to say the least though.

No comments:

Post a Comment