Thursday, May 8, 2014

May 8th 2014: Dinner at Mike's East Side Pub, Springfield

I had to run some errands today at lunch, so I decided to check out Salt and Pepper, a new brunch place at 268 Lincoln Street in Worcester for lunch. The place itself is pretty clean and modern looking,

although the menu was very uninspiring to me. After a lot of thinking, I finally settled for the Delux Chicken Baguette (chicken fingers, bacon, American,mayo, lettuce and tomatoes), which came with potato chips as well.

Not bad actually, although the lack of variety in food choices here would push me to better places elsewhere.

After work, I headed to the city of Springfield to do some sightseeing
Loon Pond Beach, 379 Pasco Road
St. Gregory Armenian Church,
135 Goodwin Street
Orchard Covenant Church
Old Building,
Oak Street and Berkshire Street
Monument,
Holly Street and Berkshire Street
Mary, Mother of Hope Church
Our Lady of the Sacred Heart Church,
417 Boston Road
For dinner, I headed to Mike's East Side Pub, a small bar restaurant in town.

I decided to get the Fish and Chips

and a bowl of Clam Chowder.
Not bad actually, the clams and fish were both very fresh, but for the smallness of the place.

The night was still young, so I decided to get some pizza takeout for lunch at Siano's Pizzeria and Restaurant, getting the Fried Clams

and the BBQ Chicken, Bacon and Ranch Pizza.
It was okay I guess, but I was already pretty full to eat a lot of it. With that, I headed home, having used 2 of my deals in one night.

No comments:

Post a Comment