Thursday, July 10, 2014

July 10th 2014: Meals in Worcester

I had to run some errands today, so I headed out to the Safari Cafe at 215 Chandler Street in Worcester for an African lunch at the same time. This place serves food cafeteria style, so I just got a bit of everything, plantains, beef samosas, Safari Sausage, Collard Greens, Beef Stew and Lamb Curry.

Nothing was to my liking though, and the sample of porridge I got was way too sour for my liking either.

After work, I decided to get some pizza from Fratelli Corner Crust in Worcester, getting the Mexicali Bravo (Savory seasoned hamburger with cheddar cheese, crispy corn tortilla chips, lettuce, tomato and a side of sour cream)

and the Scampi (White pie topped with sautéed shrimp, mushroom and roasted garlic) pizzas.
The shrimp pizza was pretty good, as was the other, which tasted just like a taco salad, complete with the sauces. Definitely one of the better pizza places in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment