Tuesday, July 22, 2014

July 22nd 2014: Takeout from A@Time, Boston

Today after work, I was to hang out with my friend at her place in Cambridge. Before that, I decided to get some Thai takeout food from A@Time in the Allston area of Boston. This place is pretty small, but the food I got from them was pretty awesome, except for the Fried Edamame Dumplings (Japanese Style Dumplings served with spicy mayo), which were just alright. 

On the other hand, the Crispy Chicken Sriracha Noodles (stir fried wide rice noodles with egg, spicy sriracha sauce, scallions on a bed of lettuce) were heavenly, especially the chicken,
as was the Spicy Bacon Fried Rice (Fried Rice with Bacon, egg, mixed vegetables, ground fresh Thai Chilli), although it was a little too spicy for me.
At my friend's place, we had spaghetti and meatballs, as well as some salad. The great news was that my friend is going to get married next year, and I am to be their marriage officiant. Extremely excited for my friends, to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment