Monday, July 21, 2014

July 21st 2014: Dinners in Cambridge

Today after work, I had a meetup dinner to go to at the River Gods, a small bar restaurant in Cambridge.

Before that, I decided to grab some pizza from Anytime Pizza in town, getting the Rodeo Pizza (Hamburger, Onion Rings, American Cheese, Cheddar Cheese and BBQ Sauce), which wasn't too bad.
Disgusting looking takeout place though, probably with all the road construction around the area as well.

The bar restaurant, which has some creepy decor, was just right around the corner from the pizza place.
As I had to leave early, I decided to order the Seafood Cake Sandwich (Pan-seared Seafood Cake of: Shrimp, Crab, Scallops Topped with homemade Tartare Sauce and French Fries) first while waiting for everyone else to come.

I have to say the seafood cake was extremely delicious, made with fresh seafood, with that springiness in every bite. Simply amazing. I should come check this place out during Halloween next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment