Monday, July 28, 2014

July 28th 2014: Dinner at El Azteca Restaurant, Attleborough

Today after work, I headed southeast to the town of Franklin to get some cupcakes from the Cake Bar. My deal consisted of 12 mini cupcakes,

4 regular cupcakes

and 3 frosting shots.

I've never had frosting shots before, so it was a pretty interesting experience, although it was pretty intense after a while, and I had to stop eating. Nice shop with creative ideas though.

From here it was on to Mansfield to hike at the Dorothy York Conservation Area. The path I took here is shown below in pink.
There wasn't anything much to see here though.

Next it was on to Attleborough,
Old Building, 453 South Main Street
 to hike at the Nickerson Woods Walking Preserve. The path I took here is shown below in pink.
Even the views from the power lines weren't anything to talk about.

With that, I headed into Seekonk for the rest of the day
Old Our Lady Queen of Martyrs Church,
385 Central Avenue
Portuguese Assembly of God
Portuguese SDA Church
Seekonk School Department
Aitken School
before finally heading back into Attleborough for dinner at El Azteca Restaurant, a Mexican place at 71 Pleasant Street in town.

After looking at the pretty simple menu, I decided to go with the combo meal of 1 Chalupa, 1 Tamal, 1 Chille Relleno,
Nothing special really.

After dinner, I headed back into Seekonk to watch the movie "The Purge: Anarchy" at the Showcase Cinemas Seekonk Route 6 Theater. Not too bad a movie, and I really like the concept of a future society where lawlessness is allowed to exist for 12 hours a year, showing how different sections of the population deal with it.

Looking forward to shark cage diving tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment