Monday, September 17, 2012

September 17th 2012: Dinner at the New Picadilly's Bar and Grill, Worcester


As I had Asian food yesterday, I decided to do something western tonight after work. The Piccadilly Pub in Worcester which closed down recently has now been reopened as Piccadilly's Bar and Grill at 480, so I decided to go see what had changed since then.

As it turned out, nothing much had changed, not even the menu, apparently for the purpose of clientele retention by the restaurant.

I decided to get the Shepherd's Pie in the end. It was alright I guess, especially at the cheap price I got it for.

From the looks of it, Piccadilly's Bar and Grill is still the same family bar restaurant it was before.

2 comments:

  1. There is a diffrence the piccadilly pub was clean and they would never serve old food..the which I hate to say "new" picadilly bar and grill is dirty they will serve food old to save a buck and with the whole family of 8 living down stairs can't be good... the owner is rude to staff and customers ....dirty..so dirty ...just affraid someone will get sick...I usually don't say anything but I worked at both places..its so not the same!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know, not going back any time soon anyway.

      Delete