Tuesday, September 4, 2012

September 4th 2012: Dinner at Leo's Ristorante, Worcester

Today, I had to work late again. During my dinner break, I decided to head to a nearby restaurant, Leo's Ristorante in Worcester for dinner.





This place looks pretty classy, although the menu looks pretty simple with pretty typical Italian food on the menu. I decided to go with the Beef Bracciole, which was made of thin sliced beef stuffed with imported cheese and Italian cold meats, served over linguine pasta and topped with tomato meat sauce. As always, the tomato sauce was a little too sour for me, although the meat itself seemed okay.

I decided to give the place another chance by trying the Orange Ripieno for dessert. It did not disappoint, being made of orange sorbetto in a full orange skin shell, presented artistically.

After emptying the entire orange, I had to hurry back to work. Not a bad experience for a gloomy night.

No comments:

Post a Comment