Tuesday, September 11, 2012

September 11th 2012: Dinner at Bistro Limoncello, Northborough

Today after work, I decided to head to Bistro Limoncello in Northborough for some Italian dinner.

The restaurant looks really classy actually, but when I looked at the menu, I saw a real lack of variety in dishes. I took quite a while to finally decide to get the Chicken Sinatra, made of chicken tenderloins tossed with sausage, grape tomatoes and mushrooms over ziti in a white wine sauce.
Chicken Sinatra
The meal was actually pretty good, but it wasn't amazing either. I decided to give the place another try by looking at the desserts, which were presented to me on a tray. They actually looked really good, but I decided to go with the flute limoncello, which I have seen on many dessert menus at restaurants I have been to but never tried.
Flute Limoncello
It was pretty good as well, although I would say overall that this place is pretty pricy for what it offers. I would give it a recommend, but only grudgingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment