Thursday, September 20, 2012

September 20th 2012: Watching "Butter" at the Stuart Street Playhouse, Boston

Today, I had tickets to go watch the movie "Butter" at the Stuart Street Playhouse as part of the Boston Film Festival. I had time before the show started, so I decided to use my Groupon at Gerard Farm at 447 Water Street in Framingham.

This place is more a deli with prepared foods instead of a restaurant. To get my $20 worth, I decided to get the BBQ Drumlets with Mashed Potatoes and Stuffing, Chicken Soup, Custard and Apple Pie

Chicken Soup
BBQ Drumlets
Custard


Apple Pie
I was going to eat the food at the theater, but finding parking in Boston was so hard that I ended up being late for the movie after parking along Newbury Street. I passed by the Mandarin Oriental on Boylston Street along the way to the theater.
Mandarin Oriental
The Theatre 1 at the Stuart Street Playhouse is really the fanciest movie theater I have been to in my life. The show was pretty funny as well, although I had missed over 20 minutes by the time I got there.
After the show I walked past the Fountain Figurine in Statler Park on the corner of Columbus Avenue and Stuart Street, which looked really nice in the light of the Park Plaza Hotel.
Today was an okay day for watching a movie I guess, although the parking situation was definitely a downer.

No comments:

Post a Comment