Wednesday, September 19, 2012

September 19th 2012: Dinner at Cantina Bar and Grille, Worcester

Today after work, my friend cancelled plans to have dinner with me, so I decided to use my Yelp deal at Cantina Bar and Grille at 385 Main Street in Worcester for $40 worth of food and drink with my colleagues from work.

This place is more a bar than a restaurant, pretty much like Nick's Bar and Restaurant in the same town.
Along the way, we passed by Mechanics Hall.
After we arrived, my friends all ordered Wachusett Beers, and for food we shared a plate of Boneless Buffalo Wings, a Cheeseburger with fries, a Chicken Quesadilla, and a plate of tostones (fried plantains) and chicharrones (fried pork rinds)
Chicken Quesadilla (left) and Cheeseburger with Fries (right)
Tostones and Chicharrones



Buffalo Boneless Wings
The food was actually pretty good, except for the wings which were just typical. The tostones and chicharroneswere an interesting touch to this bar scene as well. The crowd here though is pretty shady, so I'm definitely not coming back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment