Wednesday, September 5, 2012

September 5th 2012: Dinner at Belmont Vegetarian Restaurant, Worcester

Yet another late day at work, yet another day to get some takeout from a new restaurant. Today, it was the Belmont Vegetarian Restaurant in Worcester.

Being along busy Belmont Street in Worcester, I have passed by this place at least once a week, thinking that it was a really small place. It is a small place, though not as small as the Eggroll Lady and Fish Shack place that I visited last week in town. I decided to go with the Small Curry Chicken with Rice, and while waiting, I saw the Soy Krust Pattie, filled with lentil beans, on display, and decided to get that as well.

After getting back to work and opening my food to eat, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that both things I ordered were actually pretty good, especially the curry, which was just the right amount of spicy.
Soy Krust Pattie
Curry Chicken with Rice












I highly recommend this place for vegetarian  food, although ambience should definitely not be on your mind if you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment