Thursday, September 27, 2012

September 27th 2012: Dinner at Mac's Diner, Worcester

Today I had to stay really late at work, so I had to find somewhere really close to work to have dinner, so I decided on Mac's Diner at 185 Shrewsbury Street. I was half expecting  a grungy diner like at Boulevard Diner just down the road, but this place is more like a typical family restaurant.
After looking at the menu, which was pretty typical Italian food, I decided to get the Shrimp Puttanesca, made of shrimp with mushrooms, sundried tomatoes, olives, capers, anchovies over pasta.

The dish wasn't too bad, although the combination of anchovies, olives and sundried tomatoes made it a little salty.

With that, it was back to work for the rest of the night after a pretty decent dinner I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment