Thursday, September 6, 2012

September 6th 2012: Dinner at Ralph's Diner, Worcester

Today after work, my original plan was to use a deal I got from Yelp at Cantina Bar and Grill at 385 Main Street in Worcester, but apparently their kitchen was closed today, so I was forced to check out Ralph's Rock Diner in town instead.

I have to say that this place is a dump, with flies flying all around. I guess it's a good place for regulars to hang out and drink, but otherwise this is one of the worst places I have been to. There was nothing on the menu either except for hamburgers and veggie burgers, along with chilli. I decided to try out a cheeseburger and a cup of chilli, which came in an actual mug.
The food was okay I guess, but I'm definitely not coming back here, ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment