Wednesday, September 26, 2012

September 26th 2012: Dinner at Taqueria Mexico, Waltham

Today after work, I had a meetup dinner event at Taqueria Mexico in Waltham. This small Mexican restaurant is off the beaten path near the famous Moody Street stretch of restaurants in a residential area, but it was pretty crowded when I got there. Thankfully, the organizers were already there, so it wasn't long before we were ordering. Not knowing what to get, I decided to try a bit of everything by getting the Fiesta Plate, consisting of a chicken enchilada, a barbecue flauta and 2 chorizo quesadillas. From the looks of the plate I got, it did not look like much, but it was actually really tasty, especially the flauta and the quesadillas.
Given the popularity of this place and the good food I had, I would give this place a recommend, although I think Habanero's is still better.

No comments:

Post a Comment