Friday, September 7, 2012

September 7th 2012: Dinner at Peppercorn's Grille and Tavern, Worcester


I have been to Peppercorn's Grille and Tavern in Worcester in the past for a company lunch, but it was more a buffet than a real taste of what the place had to offer, so I decided to give it another try today after work. This place is a pretty decent bar-restaurant, and was pretty full of people when I got there.

After looking at the menu, I decided to get the Lobster Corn Chowder and the Penne Al Forno, made of roasted natural chicken, Italian sausage, wild mushrooms and baby spinach folded with a Romano cheese cream sauce tossed with penne and topped with mozzarella cheese and baked to a golden brown.









Both dishes were really good, especially the pasta. I'm glad I decided to give this place another try.

No comments:

Post a Comment