Tuesday, June 10, 2014

June 10th 2014: Dinner at Village Smokehouse, Brookline

Today after work, I had a meetup dinner to go to at the Village Smokehouse, a BBQ place in Brookline. Before that, I decided to stop by the Same Old Place in the Jamaica Plain area of Boston for some pizza takeout, getting the Meat Lovers Pizza,
which was pretty good, and I had already eaten half of it even before my actual dinner.

For dinner itself, I decided to get a bit of everything by getting the Texas Hawg (Beef Rib, Sliced Beef Brisket, BBQ Chicken, Texas Sausage, and Baby Back Pork Ribs).
To be honest, I did not like any of the meats served on the plate, the brisket not having any fat, the chicken being pretty dry, the sausage being a little bland on the inside. Only the beef ribs were okay I guess, as well as the spicy Fried Buffalo Shrimp my friend got.

Overall, I have to say this is one of the worst BBQ places I have been to. Not coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment