Monday, June 2, 2014

June 2nd 2014: Biking the Blackstone River Bikeway in Worcester

Today after work, I decided to check out the completed part of the Blackstone River Bikeway in Massachusetts, the start being located at the corner of Tobias Boland Way and Blackstone River Road in Worcester, and ending at 207 Main Street in Millbury. The ride was pretty short, although my path was often full of bugs flying around and into my face as I passed by. Some pictures I took along the way in Worcester
and Millbury
follow.

After my bike ride, I decided to get food from Jake's Way Back Burgers nearby, a fast food chain much like Five Guys. I got the BBQ Crunch Burger (BBQ Housemade Chips, American Cheese, Tangy BBQ Sauce)

and the  Chili Cheese Fries (Chili, Cheddar Jack Cheese). 
Pretty good actually, although I still prefer Five Guys and their free peanuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment