Saturday, June 28, 2014

June 28th 2014: Lunch at Beijing Dumpling House, Milford

After a day of shopping with my mom, I decided to bring her for lunch at Beijing Dumpling House in Milford. I have heard good things about this place before, and had always wanted to come here, and today was my chance. I wasn't expecting the hole in the wall it was though. We got several dishes, including the Sichuan Wonton,

the Beijing Fried Spring Roll,

the Beijing Beef Noodle Soup,

the Moist Steamed Buns with Crab Meat,

the Soy Milk,

the Sesame Pancake

and the Fried Bread Sticks.

Of the dishes, I probably would not get the soup, the milk and the pancake. Both the milk and pancake were pretty bland, although it was kinda expected, while the soup was just alright. I wish I had tried more of the different types of dumplings available here though. Overall, definitely a hidden gem for authentic Chinese food.

No comments:

Post a Comment