Tuesday, August 12, 2014

August 12th 2014: Helping My Friend Settle Down to Life in Massachusetts

My good friend was coming tonight from elsewhere to go to school here in Massachusetts, so I went to pick her up from the Boston Logan Airport, choosing to go through Chelsea,
Pollo Campero
where I got takeout pizza from John's Pizza, getting the Meat Lovers Pizza (Pepperoni, Sausage, Hamburg, Bacon)

and the Hawaiian Pizza (Pineapple and Ham).
Pretty good, but a pity I could not share it with my friend as they were already cold by the time she arrived.

Glad we managed to find her place of residence in Somerville easily enough, and we had the good sense to go shopping for necessities like bedsheets, food, water and slippers so that she had everything to survive for the night at least, before going for more shopping tomorrow. Glad she got an umbrella too, because rain is on the forecast tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment