Thursday, August 7, 2014

August 7th 2014: Food Truck Celebration at Oishii, Boston

My food truck was being showcased on public TV tonight, so we had a party at Oishii in Boston to watch it. Before that, I decided to grab some food for lunch tomorrow at Pomodoro's Italian Kitchen in the West Roxbury neighborhood of Boston, getting the Francisco Pizza (artichoke hearts, mushrooms and broccoli in creamy pesto sauce with mozzarella and parmesan sauce)

and the BBQ Pork Loin (because they were out of pork ribs).
The pizza was actually pretty good, although I had wanted the BBQ sauce to be on the pork instead of on the side, which just  made the pork much less palatable.

I passed by a few other places in the Jamaica Plain area
17 Cranston Street
Dimock Center

on the way to Oishii.

We had ordered several appetizers for the tables, namely Crab Rangoons, Spicy Tuna Tartare served on spoons,
sliders which was absolutely delicious and juicy,
and spicy tuna sushi.
Even when the show started, we had to wait for a bit for our food truck to come on air, and it was only for 5 minutes. They cut out all the scenes with me in it too. Oh well, I'm still happy that my food truck had its time on air.

No comments:

Post a Comment