Tuesday, August 5, 2014

August 5th 2014: More Hiking in Northwestern Central Massachusetts

After work today, I passed by Calico and Creme in Hubbardston
on the way to Templeton to try to find Cook Pond within the Templeton State Forest, starting my hike on the Cook Pond Trail. The path I took here is shown below in black.

Unfortunately, when I got to the end of the trail, there were no views to be had as there was absolutely no path to the pond. I headed all the way back to my car, and tried to head to the Baldwin Hill Conservation Area in Phillipston to try to go for a hike there, but by then, it was already too dark to do so. What a waste of a day.

I ended up heading all the way back to Worcester to get a Meat Combo Pizza from Jimmy's Pizza, Subs and More.

Okay overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment