Friday, August 1, 2014

August 1st 2014: Grabbing a Sandwich from Harvard Market, Cambridge

Today after work, I had to do some food truck stuff in Somerville with the Aeronaut Brewing Company. Before that, I tried to use my deal at Harvard Market at 1627 Cambridge Street in Cambridge, but all the employees in this mini mart were inadequately trained, they refused to honor my deal. In frustration, I ended up just getting the Sicilian Panini (Pavilion or muenster cheese, mortadella, salami with pepperoni, tomatoes, pickles, olive oil, oregano on a sub roll).
Nothing special really. Really pissed that I could not use my deal though. Definitely refunding it.

The brewery itself is pretty small, and I did not really like the beers they provided us. Even business wasn't that good because people were not allowed to come out with their beers due to complaints in the past. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment