Monday, July 9, 2012

July 9th, 2012: Dinner at Green Chili, Framingham

Today after work, I decided to use one of my Livingsocial deals at Green Chili, an Indian restaurant in Framingham, to have dinner with my friend and catch up with her as I had not seen her for the past two weeks. This place is located in the municipality of Saxonville, which is pretty shady, and the shop was actually more like a pizza joint than anything else as well. My friend had not had a dosa before in her life, so she got the Lamb Dosa, while I got the Mutton Curry.
Lamb Dosa
Mutton Curry










My friend's dosa was actually pretty good, while the bones in my curry made me lose my appetite for it, and the spiciness made me want some water. I ended up getting a cup of Mysore tea, which I ended up not liking as well as it was heavily scented.
Thankfully, my friend liked it, so she drank all of it.

After dinner, we took a short stroll to the nearby Saxonville Dam, the falls at which she liked a lot. With that, we headed back to our cars and headed home from there. I did not enjoy my food this time around, but at least I enjoyed my time with my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment