Friday, July 20, 2012

July 20th 2012: Lunch and Dinner in Worcester

Today was the last day of work for one of my colleagues, so we headed out to Kyoto Hibachi and Sushi for lunch, where almost everyone had Hibachi, although I decided to be different and get 2 maki rolls, namely the Tuna Crunch Roll and the Tsunami Roll, both of which were just okay I guess, with the Tuna Crunch Roll being really small.

Tsunami Roll (top) and Tuna Crunch Roll (bottom)

 After work, it was off to Tortilla Sam's at 107 Highland Street in town with my colleague, where I had a Livingsocial deal for $20 worth of food. This place is like a typical college hangout place, with the Worcester Polytechnic Institute nearby. My friend, being vegetarian, decided to get the Big Fajita Burrito with mixed vegetables, while I got the Super Chimi, a chimichanga with both beef and chicken in it. As expected, I could not even finish half the chimichanga, but as we still had money to spend, I had no choice to order the Vanilla Flan for dessert, which was ok I guess.
Big Fajita Burrito
Super Chimi


Vanilla Flan
When we were done with dinner, we went outside, and I happened to notice that the Sole Proprietor had finally put out their inflatable crab atop their restaurant.

With that, another week of work passed, and another exciting weekend to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment