Wednesday, July 18, 2012

July 18th 2012: Dinner at Tandoori Delight, Shrewsbury

Today after work, I decided to have dinner at Tandoori Delight in Shrewsbury. This place is located within the Christmas Tree Shops area along Route 9. This place is pretty big, although the decor was pretty simplistic, but adequate enough.
 I had wanted to order the Goat Platter that I had seen online, but they did not have that on the actual menu, so I got the Goat Kahari, a wok seared goat curry, instead with plain naan and rice on the side.

Even though the goat had bones, the meat fell easily of the bone, making it easy to eat the tasty curry. After all the meat was gone, I was still not satisfied, so I decided to get the Suji Halwa, a traditional Indian dessert made of cream of wheat with sliced almonds and raisins. It was really good, but it was not something I could have too much of before it got too sweet, so I did not finish it in the end.
With that, I found another nice Indian restaurant to add to my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment