Wednesday, July 11, 2012

July 11th 2012: Dinner at Rosalina's Kitchen, Worcester


Today after work, I decided to check out Rosalina's Kitchen, an Italian restaurant, in Worcester for dinner. I had expected this place to have great ambience from the reviews I got online, but it turns out that it is more of a neighborhood restaurant than anything else.

I decided to get the Italian Sausage and Fried Potatoes in Basil Cream Sauce, which was pretty much like an au gratin sort of dish, and was pretty good, although the sausage became a little salty over time.
Still feeling unsatisfied after the meal, I decided to get the Fried Cannoli for dessert, which would have been great if not for the cinnamon flavoring in the cream inside.

My experience at this place wasn't too bad, but it wasn't mindblowing either. However, judging from how crowded this small restaurant was by the time I left, it must be pretty popular with the locals here.

No comments:

Post a Comment