Saturday, March 23, 2013

March 23rd 2013: Dinner with Friends at Celtic Tavern, Northborough

After a long day of preparing for tomorrow's party, my friends and I headed back to my place, stopping by the Celtic Tavern in Northborough for a late dinner. There apparently was a band playing tonight, and the bar area was pretty full of people. Thankfully, the dining area was not as full, and the four of us were able to get a seat immediately.

For food, I got the Tavern Double Flay Burger, which came with a secret sauce and 2 beef patties, with waffle fries on the side,

while my friends got the Beer Battered Fish and Chips

and the Savory Sheppard’s Pie (Hearty blend of sirloin beef, carrots, onions, corn, and celery, topped with homemade mashed potatoes).
My patties were a little burned, although the sauce and the fries were pretty good, while I had a decent sampling of the "pie" as well. Overall, an okay experience, ruined a little by my burnt burger, our tiredness from the day's work, and my inability to finish my meal.

With that, we headed off to do more chores, late into the night.

Looking forward to our launch party tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment