Thursday, March 28, 2013

March 28th 2013: Dinner at J Anthony's Italian Grill, Oxford

Today after work, I decided to grab dinner at J Anthony's Italian Grill in Oxford.

Before that, I visited the City Hall Common

in Worcester,
Worcester Public Library
the Pig Bus on the corner of Leicester Street and Southbridge Road in Oxford,
the Webster Five Cents Savings Bank at 208 West Main Street in Dudley,


and several places in Charlton before the sun set for good.
Hope Christian Fellowship,
6 Haggerty Road

Federated Church of Charlton
St. Joseph's Church
The restaurant itself, which I had taken a picture of in the past is a pretty decently decorated family style restaurant, with a bar section on the side.

After looking at the menu, I decided to get their special, the Pork Cannelloni, consisting of fresh crispelle crepes rolled with pork, ricotta, asiago, romano and provolone cheese, dressed with marinara and alfredo sauce, 

along with an additional $4 for the salad bar, which I gladly went over to try the salads and the soups, namely the corn chowder and Italian Wedding Soup.
The corn chowder wasn't too bad, although the Italian Wedding Soup was not really to my liking.

The cannelloni, thankfully, was not as sour as I thought it would be, and pretty cheesy, not bad actually.

Overall, I enjoyed my experience here, and headed home after.

No comments:

Post a Comment