Sunday, March 31, 2013

March 31st 2013: Dinner at Howl at the Moon, Boston

After a long day of doing food truck stuff, my friends and I decided to grab some dinner at Howl at the Moon, a bar with live piano bands playing every night, where I had yet another groupon to use.

We were really disappointed though that when we arrived, the entire place was dead with absolutely no one around except for the waiters and the people playing piano. To make things even worse, only pizza was available tonight, and we were forced to get 4 pizzas, namely the Hawaiian,the Buffalo Chicken,

the BBQ Chicken, and The Meat Lovers Pizzas in order to use my Groupon.
Overall, nothing special about the pizzas, although the BBQ chicken one was pretty tasty. I would come to this place for the music, but not for the food.

With that, we head home for the day to get ready for our launch day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment