Friday, March 1, 2013

March 1st 2013: Dinner at Napoli Italian Deli and Catering, Shrewsbury

Today after work, I decided to grab a quick dinner at Napoli Italian Deli and Catering in Shrewsbury. I expected this place to be another pizza takeout place, but it is actually more of a cafe, and there were do many people here that there wad nowhere for me to sit, and I joined the others standing around while waiting for the Saltimbocca (Tender breaded veal, imported prosciutto, fresh mozzarella & sauteed mushrooms with garlic sage mayo on grilled foccacia bread) sandwich I  ordered. Thankfully I did not have too wait as long as the others who had ordered pizza.


I was forced to eat my food in the car, but I have to say, my sandwich was pretty unbelievable to say the least. It is one of the best sandwiches at that price that I have had to date. I'm glad that I did not stay home for dinner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment