Monday, March 4, 2013

March 4th 2013: Dinner at Serafina, Concord

Today, I was supposed to go pottery painting at the Clayroom in Brookline with a friend, but as she was not feeling too well at the end of the day, we cancelled our plans, and I decided to use one of my Groupons for dinner at Serafina Ristorante in Concord.

This place looks pretty upscale, and my $60 groupon indicated so as well.
I decided to go for the Seafood Platter consisting of three jumbo shrimp, half lobster, four oysters, and five littleneck clams,

and the Tuscan Sirloin, served rare with wild mushrooms, arugula, shaved Parmesan and truffle oil.

To be honest, my sirloin felt a little plain without any sauce, while my seafood might not have been that fresh as well. However, I will give this place the benefit of the doubt and say its a recommend because of the ambience.

No comments:

Post a Comment