Wednesday, September 3, 2014

September 3rd 2014: Dinner at Mare E Monti, Worcester

Today after work, it was another restaurant in Worcester to try, this time Mare E Monti, an Italian restaurant which has taken the place of Caffe Espresso Trattoria, which I tried before and has moved to 395 Chandler Street in town since then.

I have to say the decor here has definitely changed for the better, and I had hope that the food would be good. I decided to go with the Agnello al Vino Rosso (Grilled lollipop lamb chops, sauteed mushrooms, sweet green peas, in a red wine parmesan cream risotto, topped with fig vinaigrette glaze), and I did not regret my choice at all.

 Not only was the lamb perfectly cooked, the risotto was delicious, especially with the fig vinaigrette. On top of that, it was a generous portion, and I did not even have space for dessert. Excellent meal to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment