Saturday, September 6, 2014

September 6th 2014: Breakfast at Ball Square Cafe, Somerville

Before going to do food truck stuff in Rhode Island, I decided to grab breakfast from Ball Square Cafe in Somerville, which I have heard good things about. It was interesting to see that there was another breakfast place, Sound Bites, right next door.

This place is pretty small, and apparently coffee and tea are self serve.
I decided to get the Asparagus and Prosciutto Eggs Benedict (Fresh Asparagus, Prosciutto and Poached Eggs topped with Homemade Hollandaise Sauce) with Omar's Home Fries (Grilled mash) 

and a Hot Chocolate.
The hot chocolate came in a pretty large cup, while the asparagus was cooked perfectly, although the home fries, while a pretty interesting concept of grilling mashed potatoes, was a little sour for me.

Overall, not too bad, but I feel it was a little overpriced for what I got. I don't know what the hype is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment